Carilion Clinic RN TEAM LEAD - PRACTICE in Roanoke, Virginia
RN TEAM LEAD - PRACTICE
M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Registered Nurse Team Lead (RN)- Outpatient Ortho)
Primary Location- Institute of Nuerosciences and Orthopaedics-Franklin Road, Roanoke.
Our RNs work on interprofessional teams, use best practices and the latest technology within an innovative learning environment. Waiting for you are a wide range of career opportunities, college tuition, and employment assistance for your family. Supportive leadership and staff inspire better health in our patients, their families and our communities. Explore how you can make a difference in the lives of others.
RNs champion the Carilion Clinic and Nursing Services' mission, vision, values and philosophy; comply with policies and procedures, ethical standards and the code of conduct.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
· Currently licensed as Registered Nurse in Virginia or eligible to obtain Virginia RN licensure. BSN Preferred.
· Graduate of school of professional nursing of an accredited college.
· Two years in clinical discipline preferred.One year in clinical discipline required with demonstrated clinical and leadership expertise
· Obtain CPR, and as needed ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications.
· For Psychiatry and Behavioral Health De-escalation training must be successfully completed withinfour months of hire and then maintained going forward.
· Computer skills required for electronic medical record (EPIC).
· Successfully complete orientation and competency requirements.
· Meet essential job functions.
Interested candidates may email, call or text for immediate interview: Emily Allen, (540) 983-4147 or (540) 400-2778 (for text) or email@example.com.
About Carilion Clinic:
Located in America's most livable communities, Carilion Clinic includes small and large award-winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute for Orthopaedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Service Excellence and Quality are hallmarks of Carilion Clinic. As a team member, you will be expected to consistently deliver the best in care and customer service. As an employee, you will demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with our patients, families, visitors and with each other.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Carilion Clinic is a drug-free workplace.
Occ. Sat 8:30a-11a; Before/After hour meetings